- Biohazard and Infection Control
- Relisan Alcohol Hand Gel Sanitiser
Relisan Alcohol Hand Gel Sanitiser
3.75 159.37 €3.75 - €159.37
Relisan Alcohol Hand Sanitiser 70% denatured ethanol with emollient
Formulated to kill harmful bacteria and viruses. Effective after 30 seconds and lasts for up to 6 hours.
Available in 100ml, 250ml and 500ml bottles
- Contains 70% denatured ethanol with emollient. It requires no water and it is fast drying.
- Size 100ml, 250 ml or 500ml
- No water required, and fast drying
- Effective for up to 6 hours
The Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine have recalled methanol based hand sanitisers. The recall was based on concerns that it contained too much methanol and not enough ethanol.
Relisan (supplied by Emergency Care) contains 70% denatured ethanol with emollient and is safe to use. 70% alcohol content which exceeds CDC and Public Health England’s minimum recommendations for hand sanitisers to be effective against bacteria and micro-organisms. Additional emollients help leave the skin feeling soft and soothed.